A couple of new and exciting things to tell you about……
1. As much as I’ve hated doing this in the past, I’ve realised that I’m probably going to have to start calorie counting again. Nothing major, but I just want to make sure that I’m within my calorie range limit every day. I’ve been eating really healthily & I can feel the benefits of that, but I think it’s time to take it to the next level. I’m going to give it a go for a while and will let you guys know how things go….
2. I’m going to start a separate blog just for my recipes. I know I’ve been lagging with that a bit lately, but I just feel that the current layout doesn’t allow me to get really into the recipe side of this. If I start a separate recipe blog, it’ll be better categorized and easier for you guys to use too. I’ll just have a link to it on my current recipe page, so not much of a mission to get to. Please keep your eyes peeled for this, as I’m hoping to have it done by the end of the week! 🙂
3. Last, but not least……I’ve signed up to do various charity runs this year, which I’m super excited about. It’ll be really good for me to have things to aim towards, so here’s my running schedule for 2011 (so far):
- 20th March – Clapham Common 5km with a friend of mine
- 3rd July – Clapham Common 5km with a friend of mine
- 10th July – British 10km for Dogs Trust (10km….Eeeeek!)
- 17th July – Race for Life 5km in Hyde Park with a friend of mine
- 17th September – 5km Tree-Athlon in Battersea Park
Well, that’s the plan so far. I will update you guys on any additional developments. Also, if there’s any runs/events anyone’s doing and they need a partner, just give me a shout. If I can, I will! 🙂
Let the training begin!